Thursday, September 16, 2010

America loves denim

I love jeans, and I have always worn my jeans many times between washings.  Simply because, I like the wear and tear finish, and they fit better after about a month or so of wear.  My wife thinks I am gross and crazy.  Well, one day I came across the DenimDebate blog, and I have discovered a whole new world about denim.  The creators of the blog are following the progress of different brands and how they wear after months of use.  I love this blog, and am following it with great pleasure.  It has also opened my eyes to alot of great brands, such as Imogene & Willie and Baldwin Denim (made in USA), and new collaborations between J.Crew, Billy Reid and Levis....There is too much great stuff to mention about this site.....just check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment